10 Strategies for Overcoming Difficulties and Challenges
By Master Philip Lai
- Treat yourself well and relax. When faced with chaos, being relaxed is the best way to understand you and your environment.
- Be happy. Activate your inner smile. Don’t let bad situations overwhelm you. Transform adverse situations into opportunities.
- Appreciate what you have instead of complaining about what you lack.
- Face up to reality with a positive attitude instead of dreaming about an ideal situation.
- Create excitement in your life once in a while. Don’t be afraid to try new things. These will be the things you will remember throughout your life.
- Avoid getting trapped in a bad situation. Know when to move forward with something new.
- Don’t dwell on the negative. This can defeat you before you start.
- Work hard, adapt to changing conditions, be determined, be observant, and be charismatic.
- Learn from your failures. Don’t give up, but try again.
- Participate and become involved. This is the best way to become an expert.
When we run into challenges in our lives and experience economic problems, our emotions can get upset and experience health difficulties. Performing qi gong exercises is one of the best remedies to improve your fortune. Our qi gong exercises are designed to help improve your mental concentration and are very relaxing, joyful, happy and rejuvenating. Health is wealth and is more valuable than any amount of money. Health maintains internal peace and harmony, which is our true wealth. One of the special features of the qi gong environment is the kindness and support of its members. We believe an environment where people can depend on each other is the key to a person's development in any area of life.